Flexi Retractable Classic Tape Lead Black 5m For Large Dogs is a Easy and Convenient Way to Happily Walk Your Dog
Allows your dog to enjoy a sense of freedom of exploration, while you remain in control!
- Retractable tape belt dog leash
- Suitable for dogs up to 50kg
- High quality and made in Germany
- Maximum lead length of 5 metres
- Attaches to the collar or harness D ring
- Attaches with a large chromed swivel snap bolt
- Easy leash attachment and detachment
- Lightweight, ergonomic hand grip for comfortable one-handed operation
- Easy lock and release
- Easily stop, extend or retract the lead for precision control.
- The tape is of high strength and made from durable material
- Can be customised with Multi Box System to put your doggy bags, pet treats or personal items in
- Stylish, fashionable and durable plastic case
- The exterior case design has a stylish black matte finish
- The tape is a black nylon belt leash
- Case- 20 cm x 12.5 cm x 4 cm deep
- Tape- approx. 1.2 cm wide
- Lead- max 5 metres
Instructions for use:
Attaching the Leash
- Always use the enclosed safety collar in addition to your dog's collar. The safety collar prevents snap-back if the dog's collar breaks, or if the leash disconnects from your dog's collar.
- Attach the hook of the leash to the D-ring of your dog's collar. Never attach it to your dog's ID tag ring. That ring is not strong and will break.
- Make sure that the hook is fully closed and securely attached to the collar D-ring and the rings of the safety collar.
Detaching the Leash
Make sure your dog is under control. Fully retract the leash before detaching it.
Using the Leash
Always hold the leash by the handle and never by the cord/tape/belt. You can also hold the hand loop with your other hand for extra control. Never tie leash around a tree, pole, or any other object.
- To STOP the leash, press the Brake Button.
- To LOCK the brake, press the Brake Button and push the Lock forward.
- To RELEASE the brake lock, draw back the Lock.
To bring your dog nearer, follow these steps and never touch the cord/tape/belt:
- Extend your arm forward and press the Brake Button.
- Step toward your dog and at the same time bring your arm to your side.
- Release the Brake Button and swing your arm towards your dog and press the Brake Button again.
- Repeat as needed.
Care of lead:
To ensure a perfect working life and to avoid accidents, it is advisable to:
- If the cord gets dirty with sand or mud, uncoil it, wash it and let it dry before recoiling it.
- Do not let the dog bite or chew the cord
- Avoid rubbing the lead against rough surfaces
- Before each use, check the cord is not damaged or tangled; if it is, do not use the leash.
- Fasten the lead to a strong collar that is in good condition, with a closed ring. Never fasten the hook to a tick or flea collar.
- Read the enclosed manual before use
- Supervised use only
- Not suitable as a tether or tie-out
- Do not use this lead with a disobedient or uncontrollable dog.
- Avoid using this lead near small children, including children in strollers.
- Only use this lead with a dog that does not exceed the weight limit listed.